SET DESIGN: DAVID DE QUEVEDO. SPECIAL THANKS: END OF HISTORY.
This time of year, we like our scent to pack some strong punch, especially of the woodsy, tobacco, and oud varities. Here, our Fashion Director Miguel Enamorado has curated some of his old favorite—and soon-to-be new favorite—men’s fragrances.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress