Interview’s Talent Show: Sophie Touchet
Published February 10, 2015
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
French Canadian model Sophie Touchet, represented by The Society, was famously discovered while working at Best Buy in her hometown of Gatineau. She was an instant success: making her runway debut a year ago at Richard Chai’s F/W 2015 show and walking another 42 shows that season (including Chanel, Lanvin, McQueen, and Dolce). Modeling isn’t her only talent by any means—we bet Touchet can solve a Rubik’s cube faster than you can.