Interview’s Talent Show: Sophie Touchet
Published February 10, 2015
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
French Canadian model Sophie Touchet, represented by The Society, was famously discovered while working at Best Buy in her hometown of Gatineau. She was an instant success: making her runway debut a year ago at Richard Chai’s F/W 2015 show and walking another 42 shows that season (including Chanel, Lanvin, McQueen, and Dolce). Modeling isn’t her only talent by any means—we bet Touchet can solve a Rubik’s cube faster than you can.