Interview’s Talent Show: Charlie Himmelstein
Published February 24, 2015
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos
Charlie Himmelstein became a model after getting scouted at an underground boxing match in New York. Born and raised in Brooklyn, Himmelstein first picked up a pair of boxing gloves at the age of 13. As a semi-professional, he’s won 24 matches and lost two. At the age of 24, Himmelstein continues to box successfully, but spends most of his time working as a photographer. He’s graced the pages of high fashion magazines (like Interview) and taken photos for a few of them too.