In Our Office: Erdem
Published May 7, 2010
This year, Erdem Moralioglu won the first British Fashion Council/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund prize, and he came by to show us why—with a trunk full of pieces from his fall collection, no less. Erdem’s best known for his delicate (albeit quite wooly) embroidered fabrics and laser-sharp prints. We loved the long sleeves.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Yes, We’re Still Dressing Up for Halloween
- Why Mia Wallace’s outfit made Pulp Fiction’s dance scene so iconic