In Our Office: Erdem
Published May 7, 2010
This year, Erdem Moralioglu won the first British Fashion Council/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund prize, and he came by to show us why—with a trunk full of pieces from his fall collection, no less. Erdem’s best known for his delicate (albeit quite wooly) embroidered fabrics and laser-sharp prints. We loved the long sleeves.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again