Creating a legacy takes time. And this month, in conjunction with its ongoing film series L’Icona, Salvatore Ferragamo will launch a new luxury handbag line, Fiamma, named for the founder’s eldest daughter and her legacy as the heir apparent to her father’s company and her work in building the family name. The bags are lined in archival silk prints from the ’70s and come in a range of luxury materials like stingray and rich black crocodile, giving the new generation of Ferragamo wearers a modern twist on an old classic.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris