Creating a legacy takes time. And this month, in conjunction with its ongoing film series L’Icona, Salvatore Ferragamo will launch a new luxury handbag line, Fiamma, named for the founder’s eldest daughter and her legacy as the heir apparent to her father’s company and her work in building the family name. The bags are lined in archival silk prints from the ’70s and come in a range of luxury materials like stingray and rich black crocodile, giving the new generation of Ferragamo wearers a modern twist on an old classic.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You