At Interview we have infinite respect for a strong brow: the least invasive way to redefine your face shape and expression. Across the Spring/Summer runways there was another push towards defined brows, from the pencil thin at Céline to the bright and bushy from Erdem. But it’s not the size of the brows that matter—whether you’re gunning for Frida Kahlo or the golden ratio brow, anything goes, as long as it is pronounced.
To create the perfect centerpiece for your face, we made an edit of our favorite eyebrow lifting products on the market.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris