At Interview we have infinite respect for a strong brow: the least invasive way to redefine your face shape and expression. Across the Spring/Summer runways there was another push towards defined brows, from the pencil thin at Céline to the bright and bushy from Erdem. But it’s not the size of the brows that matter—whether you’re gunning for Frida Kahlo or the golden ratio brow, anything goes, as long as it is pronounced.
To create the perfect centerpiece for your face, we made an edit of our favorite eyebrow lifting products on the market.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You