It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Shawn Brackbill and Christopher Gabello are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Instagram,Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Inspired by the Picasso “Black and White” exhibition at the Guggenheim, the Helmut Lang show started strongly with a series of geometric black, white, and grey overcoats and suits. Check out our favorite coat from the show’s first look in slide eight of our slideshow above.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November