Last week at the Shanghai Minsheng Art Museum, Gucci unveiled its new “No Longer/Not Yet” art exhibition. Co-curated by Gucci’s Alessandro Michele and Katie Grand, the exhibition features instillations from seven different artists: Unskilled Worker, Rachel Feinstein, Nigel Shafran, Li Shurui, Jenny Holzer, Cao Fei, and photographer Glen Luchford. At the exhibition’s launch party, New Yorker cartoonist and illustrator Barry Blitt drew the artists, the results of which are in the slideshow above.
“NO LONGER/NOT YET” IS ON VIEW AT THE SHANGHAI MINSHENG ART MUSEUM THROUGH DECEMBER 16, 2015.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress