The Grammys’ Best and Worst-Tressed
Published February 14, 2011
There is so much going on in the world of beauty and fashion (New York Fashion Week, BAFTAs, Grammys), we are exhausted. So many looks, and so many smoky eyes and bold pouts to choose from! We decided to focus all of our energies on last night’s 2011 Grammy Awards, held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles—because, after all, musicians always know how to liven up a red carpet. So, here are a few of our favorite (and least favorite) beauty looks from last night’s festivities.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward