The Grammys’ Best and Worst-Tressed
Published February 14, 2011
There is so much going on in the world of beauty and fashion (New York Fashion Week, BAFTAs, Grammys), we are exhausted. So many looks, and so many smoky eyes and bold pouts to choose from! We decided to focus all of our energies on last night’s 2011 Grammy Awards, held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles—because, after all, musicians always know how to liven up a red carpet. So, here are a few of our favorite (and least favorite) beauty looks from last night’s festivities.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November