Every season the fashion world goes into overdrive, clamoring for the new sensation, a discovery, the face that can launch a thousand campaigns. But beneath the makeup, behind the veil, and a very far cry from the pinup dolls on Instagram, the real top runway models of Spring 2017 are a fascinating group of individuals, from cities large and small, near and far, traveling the world and working incredibly hard. Here, we present 14 of the most in-demand models of the season, stripped down, as they are, up close and personal.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)