If there is one thing you can count on from Giambattista Valli, it is that he will produce a pretty collection. Spring 2015 was no exception: there were dainty scalloped tops revealing just a little bit of midriff and paired with a-line skirts; an occasional single, delicate bow; a few sequins; and plenty of flora, feathers, and fringing.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress