Gaultier: A Knock-Out?
Published January 21, 2010
Maybe it’s the Jersey Shore influence? Jean Paul Gaultier knows a thing or two about what makes a man look his best, and he finds it even the in the sleazier aspects of ringside style. While two ladies (rather more delicate, but no less tough, than Snooki) in satin shorts and corsets kicked boxed each other sweetly in the ring front and center, JPG went all nine rounds with enough contender looks to costume several Sylvester Stallone vehicles. The essential here is the tight leather blouson, Jolly Green Giant anatomical print muscle tank, trainer leggings, crunchy self-tie cardigan jackets and protective padding in jackets and coats in warm browns with touches of silver.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show