Gaultier: A Knock-Out?
Published January 21, 2010
Maybe it’s the Jersey Shore influence? Jean Paul Gaultier knows a thing or two about what makes a man look his best, and he finds it even the in the sleazier aspects of ringside style. While two ladies (rather more delicate, but no less tough, than Snooki) in satin shorts and corsets kicked boxed each other sweetly in the ring front and center, JPG went all nine rounds with enough contender looks to costume several Sylvester Stallone vehicles. The essential here is the tight leather blouson, Jolly Green Giant anatomical print muscle tank, trainer leggings, crunchy self-tie cardigan jackets and protective padding in jackets and coats in warm browns with touches of silver.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy