There’s trick to doing leather-on-leather without veering into Hells Angels territory, and for Pre-fall 2014, Versace is right on the sartorial money. Look Seven from the collection pumps up the volume with a soft, feminine (and dare we say, almost demure?) circle skirt silhouette reimagined in the material, matched with a luxe, diamond-studded take on the classic Perfecto. Paired with sharp stilettos, it’s a slick uniform for the downtown lady who lunches, Donatella-style.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again