The faux-fur striped coat and matching bag, the chain belt, those flared PVC pants worthy of Britney Spears circa “Oops I Did It Again“…with the above look from Versace’s Fall/Winter 2016, Donatella has made some of the more suspicious ’90s trends cool again. We love the accents of the ’70s middle part and headband and grey patent booties.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS CHOSEN BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR BRYAN KLUGE.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress