The faux-fur striped coat and matching bag, the chain belt, those flared PVC pants worthy of Britney Spears circa “Oops I Did It Again“…with the above look from Versace’s Fall/Winter 2016, Donatella has made some of the more suspicious ’90s trends cool again. We love the accents of the ’70s middle part and headband and grey patent booties.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS CHOSEN BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR BRYAN KLUGE.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy