Distinctive but not loud, proper but not prim, this Simone Rocha Fall/Winter 2015 look is exactly what we want to wear to the September shows. We’d keep the double-strap Mary Janes, and mid-calf socks, and maybe add a dash of whimsy with a Charlotte Olympia accessory or this fluorescent Saint Laurent monogram bag.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season