Hedi Slimane caused quite a stir in the fashion world this season. His collection for Saint Laurent encompassed breezy West Coast grunge—a clear departure from past seasons. Billowy plaids, leather jackets, chunky knits, and studded biker boots proved staples throughout. The use of flirty dresses and ladylike accents brought a feminine edge to the biker chick theme. Our favorite ensemble has to be Look 22, pictured above. Cara Delevingne channels effortless, rocker-chic as she floats down the runway in a sparkly black slip dress with a peter pan collar, layered underneath a long grey wool coat. Fishnet tights and leather boots with chunky buckles round out the ensemble. A perfect look for a city girl looking for fun.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy