Forget sweatpants and novelty onesies, when it comes to comfort dressing, this Rochas Pre-Fall 2015 look is our ideal outfit. Cozy turtleneck sweater, cozy, lady-like gloves, and a stiff striped skirt in every fashionista’s favorite palette of black, white, and grey—the only thing missing is last week’s hooded Kenzo coat.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT JULIE TONG.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old