Our first First Dibs from Fall 2012 shows is Proenza Schouler look 16, pictured above. We love the tough-girl chic of the downtown designers, but really, how many studded black leather boots and grey cashmere beanies can a girl own? With their Fall/Winter collection, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez approached model off duty style via Imperial Japan—a welcome reinterpretation. We can already see ourselves strutting the street in this striking combination of the perforated leather tank, slightly oversized scarlet and black leather jacket, matching woven leather skirt, and Samurai warrior heels.
This First Dibs look was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse