Losing gloves, or rather a glove, is a perennial problem. Every season one disappears, just jumps out of our bag, or perhaps is stolen by some sort of glove pixie, who knows. Luckily for us, Nina Ricci has figured out a (chic) solution—the leather gloves pictured in this look are actually attached to the fur stole. Mittens for fashion-conscious adults! The rest of this look is pretty sweet, too—the high slit, which somehow manages to show some thigh without making a lady look underdressed, the small V of skin showing in between the collar and the chest. A definite first dibs.
This first dibs look was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece