Among our favorite looks from the F/W 2015 menswear shows is the one above from Neil Barrett. The outfit as a whole is casual and stylish, but each individual component works well as a separate—the ombré parka, the lace-up boots, the loose, ribbed turtleneck.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old