Last night at Pitti Uomo in Florence, Italy, Jeremy Scott presented his Spring/Summer 2016 Moschino menswear collection. The setting was regal, the mood playful, and the clothing a cross between Liberace, Marie Antoinette, and, of course, Barbie and Ken. Among our favorite looks was the above sheer lace, ruffled onesie worn with fingerless leather driving gloves: a statement piece par excellence. We’d love to see it on Scott’s friend A$AP Rocky, who was among the guests at the show.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old