Years out of actual school, and the back-to-school mentality remains ingrained—perhaps one of the reasons why we’re so drawn to this adorable Louis Vuitton Resort look. Everything about this look is clean, crisp, and fresh: a textured white sweater paired with a matching skirt, studded mules, and anorak, and a slim gold charm necklace. We may never have looked quite so chic during our back-to-school days, but we certainly intend to for back-to-Fashion Week.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun