Sherlock Holmes, Audrey Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart…the trench coat has had a long and admirable history. We call first dibs on this Junya Watanabe interpretation of the classic coat, from Look 30 of his Fall 2012 show. Combined with the pink doll hair, and black almost rain-boots, Watanabe owns this trench and we’d like to own it too…
This first dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy