Sherlock Holmes, Audrey Hepburn, Humphrey Bogart…the trench coat has had a long and admirable history. We call first dibs on this Junya Watanabe interpretation of the classic coat, from Look 30 of his Fall 2012 show. Combined with the pink doll hair, and black almost rain-boots, Watanabe owns this trench and we’d like to own it too…
This first dibs item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun