So we’re doing things a little differently for First Dibs this week; it’s far too nice out to think of cashmere coats, fur hats, and other such Fall/Winter 2012 staples, and, blasphemous as it is to say, those Chanel cruise dresses are a little too ’80s Marie Antoinette Halloween party for us. Instead, we’ve turned to the Cannes red carpet for some fashion inspiration. Our favorite look thus far: Jessica Chastain‘s day-glo Calvin Klein collection dress at the Calvin Klein dinner, perfectly accessorized with nude heels and a taupe clutch. Not to steal anyone’s style, but we might just wear this to our first summer’s eve garden party.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories