In Riccardo Tisci’s Fall 2014 collection of loud, attention-grabbing animal prints, this subtle beauty stands apart. It’s wearable, sophisticated, and elegant; the marriage of luxurious fur and delicate lace ensures a certain opulence. The plum, jewelled necklace contrasts strikingly against the earthy brown of the gown’s bodice, giving the piece an almost whimsical, woodsy feel. Our favorite detail, however, is the set of gold-cuffed, sheer gloves—we’d pair them with black jeans and a tailored blazer to add edginess to a casual look.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris