We’ve seen our fair share of black pleated skirts lately, but Céline’s rendition feels brand-new. A pairing of black on black in two thick, lush textures brings out the full potential of the pretty, pleated skirt. The shin-length hemline draws our eyes to the white and gold of chunky Oxford platforms. We like its easy mix of structured lines, graceful sway and bad-girl edge.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview fashion assistant Charlotte Fetridge.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy