Alexis Martial and Adrien Caillaudaud’s sophomore collection for Carven was cute, lithe, and, of course, very ’70s-inspired. We love the tomboy glamor of this look: the shimmering tee with white trim paired with high-waisted shorts and bright white sneakers.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again