Alexis Martial and Adrien Caillaudaud’s sophomore collection for Carven was cute, lithe, and, of course, very ’70s-inspired. We love the tomboy glamor of this look: the shimmering tee with white trim paired with high-waisted shorts and bright white sneakers.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy