Nicolas Ghesquière put a spring-2012 in our step with these wing-shaped Balenciaga booties. Debuted in his recent Paris show, the shoes set a bold, color-blocked heel against a lattice of black and white python straps—an exquisite accessory for the upcoming season.
The First Dibs object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World