Nicolas Ghesquière put a spring-2012 in our step with these wing-shaped Balenciaga booties. Debuted in his recent Paris show, the shoes set a bold, color-blocked heel against a lattice of black and white python straps—an exquisite accessory for the upcoming season.
The First Dibs object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward