Though it is hard to choose just one look to covet from Alexander Wang’s S/S 2014 collection, if we absolutely must, it has got to be this powder-blue, menswear-inspired shirt and shorts ensemble. Though the unexpected exposed midriff is killer on the runway, the look easily adapts to real life with the simple fastening of a few buttons. For those who dare to bare, beware of gusts of wind and passing subway cars. Either way, you’ll be the envy of all your friends.
THIS FIRST DIBS WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT ACCESSORIES EDITOR MELISSA KARL.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November