When we imagine ourselves strolling down the street in this black 3.1 Phillip Lim dress, the street is a cobbled one and the soundtrack is “Hot Child in the City.” It could be in SoHo or Paris or Florence, but with its breezy trapeze shape, drop-waist, and white underlay, this look is summer in the city at its very best. We’re digging the all-white accessories. Add to it a classic quilted Chanel bag and we’re good to go.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun