ABOVE: INSIDE THE FERRAGAMO FLAGSHIP STORE.
Salvatore Ferragamo is getting a makeover. No longer you grandmother’s handbag label, two years have passed since Massimiliano Giornetti, took over as Creative Director and brought the brand back on trend. A few weeks ago, Ferragamo launched their new fragrance, Signorina and social media site, Girls About Town. Today the brand is opening a newly designed flagship store on Fifth Avenue. Luxury was clearly the theme behind the new design—with marble side tables imported from Italy, floor to ceiling windows on the second level, suede shelves and walnut wooden floors—even the plaster is fancy Venetian plaster! Fifth Avenue is the brand’s largest store, in terms of both size (20,000 square feet) and business.
THE FERRAGAMO FLAGSHIP STORE IS LOCATED AT 655 FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse