Band of Fathers
Published June 7, 2010
Children of gay couples (or multiple step-dads), feel the abundance of your situation. This Father’s Day, Band of Outsiders simplifies what could be a complicated, competitive, and even expensive holiday, as designer Scott Sternberg offers a “My Two Dads” sale on his brand new e-commerce website. The promotion includes just about anyone in a modern family (“Do you have two dads because of a your parents’ selfish decision to get a divorce? Do you have two gay dudes as dads? Do you like dads?” asks Sternberg). The deal lets you buy one tie and get 50% off the second, and you don’t need to have been raised by Paul Reiser and Greg Evigan to qualify. It just goes to show when it comes to dads and ties, more is always merrier. Special Father’s Day packaging helps, too.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work