Fall Beauty Forecasting: A Runway Recap with Kate Lee
Published July 29, 2011
You may still be living in 100 percent humidity, but don’t be fooled—fall is just around the bend. It’s almost time to put away those sundresses and open-toed sandals and pull out the sweaters and Lanvin flats. As far as makeup is concerned, we thought it may be helful to have a look back at the Fall 2011 ready-to-wear collections. After all, that’s where the season’s trends and color palettes really come to life. We enlisted Kate Lee, Chanel Celebrity Makeup Artist, to give us the rundown on the six fall fashion shows that will determine the color trends to come this season. Click through the slideshow above for all of Kate’s wearable tips, runway trends, and product recommendations. Fall has never looked better!
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again