Fabrice Gili’s Fashion Week Hair Forecast
Published February 9, 2011
Fashion Week is one day away. For some, anxiety is mounting; for others, it’s a time to sit back, relax, and tune into all of the fabulous runway trends. And after Ricky Wilson tuned us into the beauty trends likely to make an appearance at the shows, our logical next question was, “What about the hair?” So we asked Fabrice Gili, National Creative Director of Frederic Fekkai, to give us his top picks—what we are bound to see atop the models’ heads on the catwalk this week. Take a look at the slideshow [above] for a forecast of what’s to come.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show