Fabrice Gili’s Fashion Week Hair Forecast
Published February 9, 2011
Fashion Week is one day away. For some, anxiety is mounting; for others, it’s a time to sit back, relax, and tune into all of the fabulous runway trends. And after Ricky Wilson tuned us into the beauty trends likely to make an appearance at the shows, our logical next question was, “What about the hair?” So we asked Fabrice Gili, National Creative Director of Frederic Fekkai, to give us his top picks—what we are bound to see atop the models’ heads on the catwalk this week. Take a look at the slideshow [above] for a forecast of what’s to come.
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old