It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographers Christopher Gabello and Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Fall trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn and Chris on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
With models clad in chenille and neoprene, and incorporating leopard prints and oversized quilted jackets, DKNY’s Fall/Winter 2013 collection was a throwback to the label’s ’90s origins in urban sportswear. Cropped bomber jackets and cascading, oversized layers kept the show fresh and contemporary, and varsity letter chains added a distinct playfulness to the line.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup