First Dibs: Dior African Space Necklace
Published September 1, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
Christian Dior’s Cruise 2012 collection, presented in Portofino, evokes a sense of vivacity that’s perfectly reflective of that coastal city’s carefree lifestyle. This sturdy, sophisticated white enamel necklace was one of the collection’s standouts. The statement piece features blade-shaped charms made of resin that evoke a coral embossed aesthetic. Toss it on with a holiday dress this fall, and you’ll feel as though you never left the beach. $1,300. Available in November.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again