First Dibs: Dior African Space Necklace
Published September 1, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
Christian Dior’s Cruise 2012 collection, presented in Portofino, evokes a sense of vivacity that’s perfectly reflective of that coastal city’s carefree lifestyle. This sturdy, sophisticated white enamel necklace was one of the collection’s standouts. The statement piece features blade-shaped charms made of resin that evoke a coral embossed aesthetic. Toss it on with a holiday dress this fall, and you’ll feel as though you never left the beach. $1,300. Available in November.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse