Despite the fact that Dior is currently operating without a creative director, the label’s Spring/Summer 2016 Haute Couture collection was as illustrious as ever. Flounced cuffs adorned a version of Dior’s signature Bar jacket, which appeared in white and was worn atop a black pencil skirt. Although full-length gowns were absent from the collection, there was plenty of sheer lace, feminine florals, and sculptural ruffles.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress