It’s all about the art of overstatement this seaspn as accessories take on a cartoonish quality. Furry hats, leather scarves, bold clutches, and high-drama shoes make for kooky, individual elegance.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season