Consumption: Crystal Renn
Published August 23, 2011
Crystal Renn isn’t just a model and a memoirist—she’s also an aesthete. The world-renowned beauty and muse, who can currently be seen in Carine Roitfeld’s “Carine’s World” campaign for Barneys New York (and memorably guest-starred in our cover shoot with Alexander Skarsgard), has a knack for surrounding herself with fabulous curios. Before she jetted off to Nice for one last summer vacation, Renn told us about the ten things she can’t live without.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward