Consumption: Crystal Renn
Published August 23, 2011
Crystal Renn isn’t just a model and a memoirist—she’s also an aesthete. The world-renowned beauty and muse, who can currently be seen in Carine Roitfeld’s “Carine’s World” campaign for Barneys New York (and memorably guest-starred in our cover shoot with Alexander Skarsgard), has a knack for surrounding herself with fabulous curios. Before she jetted off to Nice for one last summer vacation, Renn told us about the ten things she can’t live without.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again