Elegant, sleek, and comfortable, Cole Haan loafers and brogues are recurring items on our fashion wish list. Just in time for Fashion Month, the third installment of Cole Haan’s collaboration with fragment design is now available at the label’s SoHo store. Originally launched at the end of January at the carefully curated Dover Street Market in Ginza, Japan, the collection features two new styles: the LunarGrand Long Wing brogue and the LunarGrand Venetian Bit. Perfect for navigating the uneven cobblestone streets around Milk Studios and the Meatpacking District, or the stairs up to Lincoln Center, this brogue comes in three different color options—black grain leather with a gray midsole, white grain leather with a white midsole, and blue suede with a black midsole—each with a foam latex footbed. The slip-on Venetian bit comes in two color combinations: tan suede with gold bit and navy suede with silver bit. Priced at $298 and available at Cole Haan SoHo, 128 Prince Street, New York.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy