Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Christopher Raeburn took us to the sea with his Fall/Winter 2015 collection. Initially inspired by a bright orange life raft (that was upcycled and incorporated as fabric for the final piece), Raeburn’s collection featured hard lines and straight hems, giving each piece a geometric feel. Outerwear—one of Raeburn’s strengths—dominated the collection, and Raeburn added a touch of comedy with a shark motif mixed in throughout on handbags, mittens, and sweaters.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old