Spring has sprung for Raf Simons at Christian Dior’s Spring/Summer ’16 show. Whites and pastels, shorts, and ethereal dresses were all present on a runway surrounded by blue flowers, small indicators of warm weather to come just as the seasons have started to turn sour. The scalloped, nightwear-esque crop top and tap shorts combination that appeared in the first look acted as an anchor over which the other looks were layered, often in similarly cropped-and-scalloped silhouettes including bulky sweaters and knee-lengths shifts.
For more from Paris Fashion Week SS 2016, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress