The Chloé collection had a summer-in-the-city, ’70s feel. There were button-front mini dresses in denim and white broderie anglaise, tan suede short-shorts with a matching belted jacket; and flouncy floor-length dresses and peasant-esque blouses. Oh, and almost every look was paired with suede gladiator sandals.
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ric Wilson Is Listening to Stevie Wonder, Big Freedia, and Everything “Very, Very Black”