The Chloé collection had a summer-in-the-city, ’70s feel. There were button-front mini dresses in denim and white broderie anglaise, tan suede short-shorts with a matching belted jacket; and flouncy floor-length dresses and peasant-esque blouses. Oh, and almost every look was paired with suede gladiator sandals.
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters