Elegant yet quirky, Bottega Veneta’s latest ring collection is a marriage of Victorian design elements and Baroque design sensibility. And the results? Thoroughly modern whimsy. The silver is treated to achieve a black matte lacquered look, and then molded into wrought-iron, leather-braid, and even wicker backdrops—a surprising canvas for champagne and nero zircon settings. Stack these “eye-catching” baubles for maximum effect or make a striking statement with a single ring. Priced from $260 at Bottega Veneta boutiques.
This Most Wanted object was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy