Benetton Wants You
Published February 24, 2010
PETRA, 21, UPLOAD HER PHOTO TODAY.
Right now the signed models are making their way to Paris for a week of shows. But the “real”â??i.e. self-pronounced, or street-castâ??are participating in “It’s My Time,” the Benetton campaign that asks people worldwide to send in their headshot. In the age of the Internet, why wait on a line in the midst of a snowstorm to have your Polaroid taken like some would-be contestant for America’s Next Top Model, when you can just sign up online, upload photographs and videos, and wait for success to come a’catwalking over. Between mid-February and March the web community and a jury of experts will choose 20 finalists to fly to New York to be the face of United Colors of Benetton’s ads for Fall 2010. There’s real gold at the end of Benetton’s rainbow.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward