Winter evokes nostalgic images of wood burning in the fireplace, lights on a Christmas tree, the first snowfall, children bundled in pea coats singing Christmas carols. We love the holidays! You’ve got your stocking stuffers, and pop-worthy beauty sets taken care of, but what about the present for that fragrance-fanatic friend? In an attempt to pay homage to the season (and provide some gift-giving inspiration), we’re exploring the scents of winter. If you could capture winter’s aroma into a tumbler, what would it smell like? Cinnamon, pine needles, roasted chestnuts? Click through the slideshow above to discover our six favorite holiday scents, packaged in beautiful candles and diffusers. (P.S.: A candle makes the perfect hostess gift.)
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington