Winter evokes nostalgic images of wood burning in the fireplace, lights on a Christmas tree, the first snowfall, children bundled in pea coats singing Christmas carols. We love the holidays! You’ve got your stocking stuffers, and pop-worthy beauty sets taken care of, but what about the present for that fragrance-fanatic friend? In an attempt to pay homage to the season (and provide some gift-giving inspiration), we’re exploring the scents of winter. If you could capture winter’s aroma into a tumbler, what would it smell like? Cinnamon, pine needles, roasted chestnuts? Click through the slideshow above to discover our six favorite holiday scents, packaged in beautiful candles and diffusers. (P.S.: A candle makes the perfect hostess gift.)
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season