Olivier Rousteing’s second runway collection for Balmain maintained and modernized the house’s signature glittering jackets and minidresses. Jackets were slightly looser and boxier than previous seasons and sequins were replaced with embroidered pearls and crystals.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse