SPECIAL THANKS: THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT.
It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Gigi Hadid, walking along to Björk, opened the Anna Sui show Wednesday evening in a long, psychedelic daisy-print dress, color-blocked sheerling vest, layers of beaded necklaces, and lace-up moccasin boots. Sui is not a designer who has to search for her style: she knows what she likes and she delivers it every season. This year, mixed in with Sui’s signature swirling print dresses, afghans, and ’70s lace, were hipster wide-frame glasses, bug-eyed ski goggles, and knit viking caps (complete with horns). Stand-out pieces included a “forest shadow” mixed print dress with a green floral skirt and blue and red top, and a layered “avocado-colored” lamb coat, which Anna Ewers modeled to a rock cover of ABBA’s “Dancing Queen.”
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season