Exclusive Backstage Photos from New York Fashion Week
Published February 14, 2011
JOSEPH ALTUZARRA MAKES SOME FINAL ADJUSTMENTS. PHOTOS BY ANNA BAUER
Throughout New York Fashion Week, photographer Anna Bauer has been providing a glimpse into the heart of the runway shows with exclusive, intimate backstage photography, chronicling the designers and models as they prepare for their shows to hit the catwalk. Here’s the rundown of Bauer’s coverage so far—and you can continue to follow the action here. Enjoy!
PRABAL GURUNG WITH THREE OF HIS MODELS.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy