Fashion month always ends on a high note with Paris Fashion Week. We’ve sent seasoned Interview photographer Christopher Gabello across the Atlantic to go backstage and front row, capturing the newest Spring trends and freshest faces.
For her Spring/Summer 2014 collection, Ann Demeulemeester married baroque patterns with her avant garde aesthetic. Sheer fabrics danced around heavier items, building unexpected silhouettes. Her monochrome palette was disrupted with shocking red and, topped with floppy sheer hats, the effect was pure coven chic.
For more from Paris Fashion Week, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True